Atlantic Leaderpreneur® Panel Series
What are the common leadership values that link these Atlantic LEADERPRENEURS® across diverse industries like robotics, consumer goods, and tech?
Attend the Atlantic LEADERPRENEUR® Panel event on March 25th to find out!
Atlantic Leaderprenuer® Panelists at our upcoming event:
(former) President & CEO
Co-Founder & COO
Silverside Detectors, Inc.
Founder & Chairman
The Finally Light Bulb
Sign Up Today!
Join us at our March 25th Atlantic LEADERPRENEUR® Panel to find out which leader credits part of their success to the following values:
|"To behave with integrity and always push forward with relentless focus and energy."|
|"To listen thoughtfully, decide boldly, and accept responsibility honestly."
|"Get people excited about the mission and vision, never give up, and be willing to do anything for the greater good of the company."|
When: Monday, March 25, 2019
5:30 - 8:00 pm
Where: Newton Marriott
2345 Commonwealth Ave, Newton, MA 02466
Bring a friend or colleague FREE* when you sign up by 2/21/19!
*2-for-1 ticket purchase requires online entry of information for 2 different ticket holders, and entitles access, for you and your guest, to the March event only.
- View our Upcoming Events
- Join our event on Facebook!
- The Atlantic Leaderpreneur® Hall of Fame
- Sponsorship Opportunities
Atlantic Leaderpreneur® Panel Will Answer Questions on a Variety of Topics Including:
- What are you most proud of in your business and your leadership?
- What would you do the same or differently?
- What was the biggest turning point when you stopped working IN the business; and started working ON the business?
- What were your biggest blind spots and their impact?
- What helped you overcome those blind spots and become an effective leader?
- What advice would you give CEO's?